- The online store available at https://knightpress.net is run by Knight Press Dariusz Jasek, based in Poland, Kraków (31-010), Rynek Główny 28, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the tax identification number NIP PL6792576456 , REGON 852714961.
- These Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and define the rules of using the Online Store as well as the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer at a distance via the Store.
- Buyer – a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Seller – Knight Press Dariusz Jasek, based in Kraków (31-010), Rynek Główny 28.
- Customer – each entity making purchases through the Store.
- Entrepreneur – a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the legal capacity of which is granted by a separate act, carrying out on its own behalf an economic activity that uses the Store.
- Store – an online store run by the Seller at the Internet address www.knighpress.net
- Distance contract – a contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts within the Store, without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
- Regulations – these Regulations of the Store.
- Order – the Customer’s declaration of will submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
- Account – customer account in the Store, it contains data provided by the customer and information about orders placed by him in the store.
- Registration form – a form available in the Store, enabling the creation of an Account.
- Order form – an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Basket and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Cart – an element of the Store’s software, in which the Products selected for purchase are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
- Product – item available in the Store, which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
- Sales Agreement – a Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store.
Contact with the Store
- Seller’s address: Rynek Główny 28, 31-010 Kraków, Poland.
- Seller’s e-mail address: info [at] knightpress.net
- Seller’s bank account number: IBAN: PL 21 1050 1562 1000 0097 0683 2368, BIC / SWIFT: INGBPLPW (ING BANK SLASKI)
- Contact by phone: +48 797 111 030.
- The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses given above between 8 am and 4 pm (time zone Poland) from Monday to Friday.
- To use the Store, including viewing the Store’s assortment and placing orders for Products, you must ensure to have:
– terminal device with access to the Internet and a web browser,
– an active e-mail account (e-mail),
– cookies enabled.
- The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by unpredictable forces, unlawful actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer’s technical infrastructure.
- Viewing the Store’s assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store’s assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of this Regulation or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the Order to be completed without creating an Account.
- The prices given in the Store are given in euros and are gross prices (including applicable taxes).
- The final amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery, including the fees for packaging, transport, delivery and postal services, about which the Customer is informed on the Store’s website when placing the Order, including when expressing will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
- When the nature of the subject of the Agreement does not allow, judging reasonably, to calculate the final price in advance, information on the manner in which the price will be calculated, as well as fees for transport, delivery, postal services and other costs, will be provided in the Store in Product description.
Creating an Account in the Store
- To create an Account in the Store, complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data: name and surname, e-mail address, shipping address (country, street, zip code, city), telephone number.
- Creating an Account in the Store is free.
- Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
- The Customer may at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any fees, delete the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the address provided in these Regulations.
Rules for placing an Order
- In order to place an Order:
– log in to the Store (optional),
– select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click the Add to Cart button (or equivalent),
– log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration,
– if the option of placing an Order without registration has been chosen – fill in the Order Form by entering the details of the Order recipient and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the method of delivery of the Product, enter the invoice data, if different from the recipient’s details,
– click the button confirming the Order,
– choose one of the available payment methods and, depending on the payment method, pay for the order within a specified period.
2. The offered methods of delivery and payment are specified on the pages of Secure Payment and Shipping on this website (links in the footer of the page).
Execution of the sales contract
- The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with the requirements set out in these Regulations.
- After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation takes place by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the Customer’s e-mail address provided when placing the Order. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
- If the Customer chooses the payment method, he is obliged to make the payment within 24 hours from the conclusion of the Sales Agreement – otherwise the order will be canceled.
The right to withdraw from the contract
- The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement without giving any reason, within 14 days from the delivery of the Product, if within this period he sends the Seller a statement of withdrawal from the Agreement (by traditional mail or email).
- In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller provides the Consumer with information about the amount to be refunded and makes such a refund, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the return of the Product by mail. The reimbursement will be made by the Seller using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction.
- The consumer should return the Product to the Seller’s address provided in these Regulations immediately, no later than 7 days from the day on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement.
- The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Product.
- The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the Product resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product and for any damage to the Product in transport when it is returned to the Seller.
Complaint and warranty
- The Sale Agreement covers new and used Products. The condition of each used Product is described in detail on the Store’s website.
- The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with an item free from defects.
- In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions on warranty in the Civil Code. If the Client is an Entrepreneur, the parties exclude liability under the warranty.
- Complaints should be submitted in writing or electronically to the addresses of the Seller provided in these Regulations.
- It is recommended to include in the complaint, inter alia, a brief description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, the details of the customer submitting the complaint, and the customer’s request in connection with the defect of the goods.
- The Seller will respond to the complaint no later than within 14 days.
- Goods returned as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the address provided in these Regulations.
Out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints
- Detailed information on the possibility for the Consumer to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress and the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection and at the following internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.phphttp://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov. pl / wazne_adresy.php
- The consumer has the option of using out-of-court complaint and redress procedures in accordance with applicable Polish law.
Personal data in the Online Store
- The Seller is the administrator of personal data of Customers collected via the Online Store.
- Customers’ personal data are made available to the entity operating the knightpress.net sales platform, that is: Knight Press Dariusz Jasek, based in Poland, Kraków (31-010), Rynek Główny 28, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the tax identification number NIP PL6792576456 , REGON 852714961.
- Customers’ personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store is collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees – also for marketing purposes.
- The recipients of personal data of the Customers of the Online Store may be:
– in the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator provides the Customer’s collected personal data to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
– in the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of electronic payments or with a payment card, the Administrator provides the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Online Store.
- The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this contract.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods – to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the act on the provision of electronic services; the act on consumer rights, the act on the protection of personal data.
- The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. For this purpose, he may submit a complaint via the EU ODR online platform available at: http: //ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.