Fulfilling the obligation under Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR), Wadowickie Centrum Kultury as the administrator of the collected personal data, he presents information on the matter and scope of their processing.
1. Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of the obtained personal data is night Press Dariusz Jasek, based in Poland, Kraków (31-010), Rynek Główny 28.
2. How can you get information about your data processed by Knight Press?
In the matter of their personal data, each person may contact our data protection officer as follows:
- by sending an e-mail to info [at] knightpress.net
- by post to Knight Press.
3. To what extent and on what legal basis do we collect personal data?
Scope of personal data processed: Name and surname, address, telephone number, email address:
- basic personal data – verification purposes, processing inquiries, enabling the conclusion of sales contracts, verification of their performance, assistance in their conclusion or execution, delivery of products, handling complaints (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
- address data – delivery of products, handling of complaints and inquiries (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) and (c) of the GDPR),
- contact details – handling complaints and inquiries, providing information about the status of the order, assistance with delivery (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
4. For what purposes do we collect personal data?
Knight Press collects personal data for the following purposes:
- execution or preparation for the execution of orders from the online store at knightpress.net,
- fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on Knight Press, i.e. financial and accounting settlements related to handling the sale of banknotes.
5. Who is the recipient of your personal data?
In order to carry out the sale, Knight Press provides personal data or transfers it for processing on its behalf to external entities. Therefore, the recipients of the collected personal data are, depending on the purpose of their collection, entities authorized to receive personal data on the basis of legal provisions (including controlling entities), external entities providing service, IT and electronic payment services (PayPal).
6. How long will we process your personal data?
Knight Press processes the collected data for a period not longer than necessary to achieve the purposes of processing and in accordance with the law.
7. What are your rights in relation to the fact that Knight Press processes your personal data?
Each person has the following rights:
- the right to request access to personal data,
- the right to demand their correction,
- the right to demand their removal,
- the right to request the restriction of their processing,
- the right to data portability.
8. Right to Object
Each data subject has the right to object to the processing of personal data at any time due to their particular situation.
9. How can you exercise your rights?
To exercise their rights, each person should write to Knight Press an email or letter sent by traditional mail containing the appropriate request.
10. What if you find that we process your data unlawfully?
Any person who considers that we process their data in a way that violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body competent for the protection of personal data due to the place of residence work or place of the alleged infringement. In Poland, such authority is the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
11. When do you have to provide us with your personal data?
Each data subject is obliged to provide their data if the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of legal provisions or in connection with the implementation of the Sales contract concluded with Knight Press.
12. How does Knight Press process personal data?
Personal data collected by Knight Press will be subject to automated data processing, i.e. using computer programs. In connection with such processing, Knight Press will not make automated decisions, i.e. decisions resulting from the operation of a computer program, including persons not subject to profiling.